Internationally known teacher
A CHARISM SCHOOL & MIRACLE HEALING SERVICE
October 17-19, 2014
O'Shaugnessy Education Center
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota
Damian Stayne, the founder of the Cor et Lumen Christi Community in the diocese of Arundel and Brighton, England, has been providing in-depth training for Catholics and non-Catholics alike in the use of the charisms for years. The Charism School has been welcomes all around the world, and many thousands of Catholics have attended since its inception in 2001.
The Charism School mobilizes the people of God in the power of the Charismatic gifts for the building up of the Church and her mission to the world. Anyone who has been baptized in the Holy Spirit and is seeking more effective use of the charisms is invited and encouraged to attend. Participants must attend the entire weekend event as each session builds on the previous component.
The Weekend includes:
- Mass and adoration
- Sessions such as:
- Charisms and the Catholic Church
- Understanding the Charisms
- How to Receive Words of Knowledge
- How to Pray for Physical Healing
- Inner Healing and Deliverance
- How to be Effective in Prophecy
- Friday, October 17: 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Saturday, October 18: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday Evening Miracle Service: 7:00pm-10:00pm at St. John the Baptist Church, 835 2nd Ave. NW in New Brighton.
- Sunday, October 19: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Enrollment fee: $100 (includes a workbook, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and lunch on Sunday. The charge also includes the costs of the facility rental, publicity, administration of the event, printing needs, etc.)
- College students must register through Catholic Charismatic Renewal Office for a discounted price of $20.
- Damian and his team do not have a set charge to present the Charism School. All funding for their ministry comes through a freewill offering, which is in addition to the enrollment fee, and which will be taken during the last day of THE CHARISM SCHOOL.
- Please call the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Office (763)-571-5314 for more information.
How to Register:
- Visit www.ccro-msp.org or call the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Office at 763-571-5314.