What is #TommieLink?
#TommieLink is a fun social media based Fall Welcome program that gets undergraduate students connected to events, services, and to one another. In addition, students who participate have the chance to win prizes including the final prize of one of two iPad minis that will be given away. Students can stay up-to-date about #TommieLink events by using the #hashtag and by connecting with us on social media:
How does it work?
- Students attend a #TommieLink event and receive a puzzle piece.
- This puzzle piece includes a #hashtag that students use to post a picture from the event.*
- Students who post a picture from the event to that #hastag by noon the following day will be entered into a prize drawing.**
- Students who complete the puzzle will receive final instructions to enter into a drawing for one of two iPad Minis that will be given away.
- Students who cannot attend a #TommieLink event can still participate. Instructions about obtaining a puzzle piece for those who missed an event will be posted on Facebook and Twitter to #TommieLink.
*Note: Be sure that all posts are public in order to be entered into drawings.
** Students may also post pictures to Instagram.
(STOP BY Koch 106 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-1-13: Target Event
(STOP BY ASC 325 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-2-13: Dueling Pianos
(STOP BY ASC 253 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-4-13: Bagel Wednesday
(STOP BY ASC 325 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-4-13: Free Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
(STOP BY ASC 241 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-5-13: New Commuter and Transfer Student Ice Cream Social
(STOP BY ASC 224 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-6-13: Student Diversity and Inclusion Services Open House
(Email email@example.com) 9-7-13: UST Football vs Eau Claire
(STOP BY MHC 355 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-10-13: Grocery Bingo
(STOP BY MHC 123 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-11-13: Tommie’s Plan Ahead (MHC 123) 1:00 pm
(STOP BY ASC 325 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-17-13: Fall Activities Fair
(STOP BY ASC Tommie Central for a Puzzle Piece) 9-19-13: Play ’85
(STOP BY ASC 218 for a Puzzle Piece) 9-24-13: Culture Link Tea