Student Affairs Wireless Card Readers
Click Here to reserve a Student Affairs Wireless Card Reader.
Student Affairs staff may reserve wireless card readers for use at UST events. The readers can record data from university ID cards and reports can be generated that include:
- Demographic information
Offices may use the wireless card readers for a number of different purposes, including:
- Tracking event participation
- Sign-ups (for programs, events, drawings)
- Recording student emails for future communication
- Validation (example: limiting a give-way to one per person)
Reservations Process – Offices may submit a request for card readers using the online form.
- Reservations should be make at least two weeks in advance
- Reservations will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis
- A follow-up email will be sent to confirm the request or negotiate details.
- Student Engagement may prioritize requests based on priorities within the division.
- The individual making the reservation will be responsible for picking-up and returning the card swipe equipment from/to ASC 325 (UST ID is required).
Reports following the reservation will be processed and forwarded within 2 weeks of the scheduled reservation. Please contact Vern Klobassa (email@example.com; 651-962-6464) with any questions.