Excellence in Learning and Student Engagement
The University of St. Thomas provides an exceptional education, grounded in the liberal arts, enhanced by professional practice, and relevant within its contemporary contexts. Our students learn to creatively integrate and apply theories, insights and practices within and among a wide range of disciplines. We prepare students for the complexities of the contemporary world by engaging with diverse local and global communities to advance the common good. We provide opportunities for our whole community, including faculty, staff and alumni, to engage in life-long learning.
Goal: The University of St. Thomas will become a national leader in Catholic higher education, attracting and retaining excellent students both regionally and nationally, through the practice of disciplinary and interdisciplinary inquiry that promotes deeper intercultural understanding within an ever-changing context, and inspires students, faculty, staff and alumni to lead, work, and serve with empathy.
- Terry Langan, College of Arts and Sciences, Steering Committee
- Paul Lorah, Geography, Steering Committee
- Cynthia Fraction, Research Scholars Program
- Vern Klobassa, Student Engagement
- Ann Johnson, Faculty Development
- Laura Dunham, Entrepreneurship
- Adam Kay, Biology
- Jose (Tony) Andrade-Vera, Graduate Student