UST All Staff Forum
The annual All Staff Forum will be held on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 and simulcast between the two campuses. The event is co-hosted by the Exempt and Non-Exempt Staff Councils.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
The All Staff Forum will be held on Tuesday, October 28, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Woulfe Alumni Hall (ASC 378) in St. Paul, and the Opus Hall Great Room (MOH 201) in Minneapolis. The Forum will be simulcast between the two campuses. Several administrators will attend the Forum and will share information regarding the state of the university and answer your questions.
- Blessing from Dr. Mark Neuzil, Interim Vice President, Office for Mission
- Keynote speaker, President Julie Sullivan
- Michelle Thom, Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Dr. Jane Canney, Vice President for Student Affairs
- In addition, several new campus leaders will be introduced to staff
A chili luncheon will be served. Invitations will be distributed closer to the event. You will have the opportunity to ask questions that are on your mind and these will be kept anonymous and shared with the speakers.