Two-Day Office Supplies Free-Cycling Event
Recycle those office supplies that are still usable but no longer needed in your office area. We'll be in the first floor lobby of the AARC - right outside of the aerobic exercise room! Barb Joynson, Julie Jepma, Lisa Keiser, and Barb Dunker make preparations for the giveaway . . . See you soon
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Non-Exempt Staff Council To Host Fall “Office Supply Swap”
Do you have office supplies that you or others in your office aren’t using? Don’t trash them – “freecycle” them! Take part in the NESC’s Office Supply Swap.
Here’s how to participate:
1. Pre-Event Drop-Off will be Tuesday, Oct 2 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Please bring your new or gently used general office supplies to Room 207 AARC. (They must be UST office supplies and not supplies from your home.)
2. Wednesday, Oct 3 and Thursday Oct 4, between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, visit us in the AARC Lobby to see what others have dropped off and feel free to pick-up office supplies that you can put to use. You don’t need to have contributed supplies to pick some up.
Here are a few suggestions of the type of office supplies we are looking for but are not limited to those items. Supplies must be in good working condition.
- Paper, colored , card stock
- Manila folders
- Hanging folders
- 3 ring note books
- Paper clips/binder clips
- Small desk storage holders
- Staplers and staples
- Tape dispensers and tape
Items that We Cannot Accept
- Computer equipment – call IRT for help disposing of these things
- No furniture
- No large office items (i.e., file cabinets, microwaves, etc.)
Now is a perfect time to clean out your work rooms, help support the environment and the work of the UST Recycling Team!
Questions? Please call Julie Kimlinger at 2-5014 or Lisa Keiser at 2-5982 for more information.