NESC Appreciation Award Call for Nominations
'The Nonexempt Staff Council Appreciation Award honors an hourly staff member who lives and promotes the mission of the University of St. Thomas. Nomination forms must be received by 4:30 pm on Friday, February 26, 2010.
Friday, February 26, 2010
4:30 PM - 4:30 PM
The Nonexempt Staff Council (NESC) presents the Nonexempt Staff Council Appreciation Award each year to honor an hourly staff member who lives and promotes the mission of the University of St. Thomas by such things as:
- Actively participating in the UST community
- Extending a helping or welcoming hand to other St. Thomas community members
- Volunteering beyond the job – within or outside of UST
- Contributing to a positive environment and culture at UST
The NESC invites members of the UST community to nominate nonexempt staff members to receive the award; visit the NESC Web site for more details about the award criteria and to access the nomination form. Nomination forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26. Submit a nomination form:
- By campus mail: Send to Mail #4221
- By e-mail: To firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Hand deliver to any Nonexempt Staff Council member
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call Barb Joynson, NESC chair, (651) 962-6434
CLICK HERE to download the Nomination Form.