Certification Program in Church Business Administration
Requirements for qualifying as a Certified Church Administrator (CCA) include:
- Attendance at four weeks of training seminars at an accredited certification site.
- An approved action based project in church administration that represents a responsible contribution to the field. See project guidelines under the "Projects at UST" link for details.
- Three years work experience as a church business administrator or related financial and administrative church position.
- Encouraged to have an active NACBA membership in the national organization for two continuous years at the time of NACBA certification.
- Completion of other administrative procedures as required by NACBA.
- One need not be seeking NACBA certification to attend the seminars.