MSW Student Association will be participating in the 5K fun run and walk for Open Baskets.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Trapp Farm Park - 805 Wilderness Run Road, Eagan, MN 55123
MSW Student Association invites you to support Open Baskets in their first annual 5K fundraiser to raise awareness for mental health. Register to run, walk or volunteer!
Open Baskets is a non-for-profit group that fills the hearts, minds, and souls of our neighbors who live with a mental illness by creating and sending winter holiday gift baskets. For many, the baskets are the only gifts these neighbors receive each year
All are welcome.
TIME: Registration opens at 7:00 am and the race starts at 8:00 am.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Loop course on a paved path and roads. Hilly in spots.
* Strollers are welcome providing they start at the back of the group.
· Online Registration is available until midnight on Thursday, May 2nd.
· Race Day Registration Opens at 7am.
· Adults - 5K and 1mile: $25 Pre-Registration/$30 Race Day and includes commemorative t-shirt.
· Children 12 and younger 5K and 1mile: $10 Pre-Registration/$15 Race Day and includes commemorative t-shirt.
VOLUNTEER: Don’t want to run? Then volunteer! Duties can include:
· help runners/walkers register
· attend to water stations
· distribute T-shirts
· and of course – have fun and socialize with your fellow classmates and instructors
· To register to volunteer, send us an email at email@example.com by April 18th.