Click on the purple button below to read the case study, or watch video highlights below!
- British Petroleum: From Texas City to the Gulf of Mexico and Beyond. Christine Bang Andersen, Copenhagen Business School. 2015
- Andersen, TJ. Corporate Values and Responsible Behaviour (the Maersk case). Copenhagen Business School, Unpublished 2014
- Mikes, A. and Hamel, D. The LEGO Group: Envisioning Risks in Asia, HBR, January 24, 2014.
- Stephan, P. and Raffel, K. Everything is Connected: Copenhagen Airports. Opus College of Business, Unpublished, 2016.
- Sanford Laboratories, unpublished.
- Novo Nordisk: A Commitment to Sustainability by Robert G. Eccles, Michael P. Krzus
- IKEA's Global Sourcing Challenge: Indian Rugs and Child Labor (A) by Christopher A. Bartlett, Vincent Dessain, Anders Sjoman Publication date: May 03, 2006. Prod. #: 906414-PDF-ENG