Brady Hall, located on north campus, was built in 1967 and houses approximately 320 men. Community bathrooms with private shower stalls are located on each floor and floors 2 through 7 have student lounges. Go here for more information on Brady Hall.
Cretin Hall, located on south campus, is the University's most historic hall. Built in 1895 and remodeled in 1989, Cretin houses 90 students on five levels. Go here for more information on Cretin Hall.
Ireland Hall, located on north campus, was built in 1912 and houses 306 men on five levels. Common areas include a service desk, study lounge, computer lab, recreation and TV area, laundry room and kitchenette. Go here for more information on Ireland Hall.