|Men's Halls||Women's Halls|
2015-2016 Living Learning Communities (LLCs) and Special Interest Communities:
- Sustainability Living Learing Community
- Aquinas Scholars Honors Living Learning Community
- Wellness Living Learning Community
- Paired Courses Living Learning Community
- First Year Experience Special Interest Communities
- Twin Cities Experience Special Interest Communities
- Catholic Women's and Men's Special Interest Communities
Medical/Disability Accommodation Requests
The University of St. Thomas Policy for Students with Disabilities provides reasonable and appropriate housing options for physical accessibility in Dowling, Murray, John Paul II, Brady, Morrison and Flynn Halls. Accommodations include rooms, restrooms and shower areas designed to accommodate students with disabilities.
If you have an accessibility request that may require consideration when making your room assignment, medical documentation supporting your request must be provided to Disability Resources for consideration of your request. Questions about accommodations may be directed to Disability Resources at (651) 962-6315. All requests must be received by June 15 for priority consideration.
Handicapped parking spaces are available through Parking Services at (651) 962-PARK. For more information, students with disabilities should contact the Enhancement Program directly.