2014-2015 Housing Application for Continuing Students
Housing applications for the 2014-2015 academic year for current students of St. Thomas who want to consider living on campus again start on November 4, 2013 and will run until February 14, 2014. Housing selection will then immediately follow the application process through early March.
To complete your housing reapplication, no deposit is needed and you can login to the housing web portal at https://housing.stthomas.edu
For assistance in submitting your application please refer to our help document here: 2014-2015 Reapplication Help
More information about available spaces, how self-selection works, and the selection timeline will be available in December and January.
Important dates coming up with regards to our process:
- Monday, November 4 - Housing reapplication period opens for all current students of St. Thomas
- Thursday, November 21 - Housing Information Session in Woulfe Lounge North at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3 - Tours of Flynn and Morrison Halls Apartments and Suites from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3 - Tours of 2151 Grand and 2085 Grand Apartments (Sophomore only housing) from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 14 - Last day to reapply for housing for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Additional questions regarding housing availability can be answered by the Residence Life staff at (651) 962-6470, 1-800-328-6819 x 2-6470, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing Information for students moving back on campus for Spring 2014
Housing is still avaialble on campus for the Spring Semester 2014!
If you are currently studying abroad, or wanting to move on campus for the spring semsester of 2014 and you have yet to submit an applicaiton or complete your preferences to live on campus for the spring, please email email@example.com with your name and UST ID# to request an application be added for you.
We will then contact you to get your preferences for roommates, building and meal plan choices, and any other information.
Assignments for spring semester are usually completed the 2nd week of December and students may cancel their new spring assigments by January 21, 2014 without penalty.