2015-2016 Housing Application for Continuing Students
Housing applications for the 2015-2016 academic year for current students of St. Thomas who want to consider living on campus again began on December 1, 2014 and will run until February 20, 2015. Housing selection will then immediately follow the application process through early March.
Students currently enrolled at St. Thomas may reapply online through Murphy Online.
To log into the UST Housing Website please follow the directions below:
- Log into Murphy Online through the UST homepage or going directly to https://banner.stthomas.edu.
- Once logged in, select the Student Services link from the main page.
- At the bottom of the Student Services page, find and select the link for Student Housing System.
- On the student housing page, please select the link that will bring you to the UST Housing System and it will open a new browser window/tab with the student housing landing page. Please make sure that your pop-up blockers are allowed for the new window to open.
The reapplication process submits your intent to live on campus for the 2015-2016 academic year. Housing for returning students is a self-selection process like selecting classes and occurs at the end of February and early March.
Housing Process Information and Links
Please see the information below regardng our housing process including the timeline, guidelines, information sessions, tours, and FAQs.
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection Timeline
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection Guidelines
- 2015-2016 Housing Information Sessions and Tour Schedule
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection FAQs
Additional questions regarding housing availability can be answered by the Residence Life staff at (651) 962-6470, 1-800-328-6819 x 2-6470, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Spring Only Housing Application for Continuing Students
Housing applications for the 2016Spring Semester for current students of St. Thomas who want to consider living on campus again will occur in March following the conclusion of our 2015-2016 full year process. Housing placements will be completed in early December 2015 and the cancellation date for no cancellation fees is Tuesday, January 19, 2016.