Parent-on-Campus Registration Forms
Registrar's Office Contact Information
Murray-Herrick (MHC), Room 126
651-962-6700 (main office) 651-962-6710 (fax)
Son or daughter is a full-time student (currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester credits) in the undergraduate day program.
Parent(s) of full-time students in the undergraduate day program are eligible to take up to two undergraduate courses (or eight credits) on a space available basis in fall and spring semesters without tuition charge.
Note: Effective March 1, 2009, parents must complete the online Parent-on-Campus Registration Form ( click here) prior to the first day of each Fall and Spring term if you are considering participating in the Parent-on-Campus program. This policy affects all new and returning participants in this program.
Note: Effective September 1, 2008, Parents-on-Campus (degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students) registration will begin five business days prior to the start of each term.
|Fall 2014||August 26, 2014|
|J-Term 2015*||December 15, 2014*|
|Spring 2015||January 26, 2015|
|Summer 2015*||May 20, 2015*|
|Fall 2015||September 2, 2015|
*Note: J-Term and Summer classes are not covered by the Parent-on-Campus discount.
All parents must complete and submit the online tuition-waiver** application EACH term (Fall and Spring) to ensure that they are not charged tuition: Parent-on-Campus Online Application Form
**Tuition: Your parent on campus tuition will be removed from your billing statement by the end of February for the Spring term and by the end of September for the Fall term.
First Time Parent-On-Campus Student
- Audit Form (Used to add a class and audit the class) [Note: You must have the signature or an email from the instructor to Audit a class] or the
Parent-on-Campus Registration (add/drop) Form (Used to add/drop classes and taking class(es) for a grade)
Continuing Parent-On-Campus Student
Change in Registration (add/drop) Form (Used to add/drop classes and taking class(es) for a grade) or the
- Audit Form (Used to add a class and audit the class) [Note: You must have the signature or an email from the instructor to Audit a class]
Returning Parent-On-Campus (student that leaves for
one or more semesters and then returns)
- Undergraduate College Information Questionnaire Form
- Change the Registration (add/drop) Form Used to add/drop classes and taking class(es) for a grade) or the
- Audit Form (used to add a class and audit the class) [Note: You must have the signature or an email from the instructor to Audit a class]
Please forward your completed form(s) to the Registration Coordinator (Carol). Once your registration has been completed, or if there are processing questions, you will be contacted via email within two business days.
UST - Registrar's Office
MHC 126; Mail# 5001
2115 Summit Ave
St. Paul, MN 55105
Or fax the completed form(s) to 651-962-6710
Or scan the signed form(s) and email them to: email@example.com
Or bring them to the Registrar's Office, located in Murray-Herrick, Room 126
Click here to view available classes.
- Click on the term you want to register for
- Click on undergraduate subject areas (all) link
- Click on the view selections button
Undergraduate Academic Catalog
Click here to view the undergraduate academic catalog
What is included in the program?
- Courses are taken for credit or an audit as a non-degree student (maximum of eight undergraduate credits per semester). A maximum of 24 non-degree credits may be applied toward an undergraduate degree program.
What is not included in the program?
- Graduate level courses
- Courses during January or summer terms
- No courses at ACTC schools, except degree-seeking students with majors or minors in the School of Social Work at St. Catherine University.
- Study Abroad Courses
What Fees are incurred by parents?
- Everything except tuition for up to 8-credits (for example)
- Cost of Laboratory fees, music or voice lessons, or other fees associated with classes such as some business and computer courses etc.
- Individual study/experiential learning projects; directed study
- Application or deposit fees (degree seeking students)
- Cost of UST parking permit www.stthomas.edu/psps
Pre-reqs, closed, and waitlisted courses:
Instructor signatures are required on the Change in Registration form to enroll into courses that are closed, waitlisted or if it has pre-and co-requisites that you have not taken here at the University of St. Thomas. If the course is a College of Business course, you will need the signature or an email from of Jean Gabler in 128 MCH, which is building 31 on the UST map.
Examples: ACCT, BETH, BLAW, BUSN, ENTR, FINC, MGMT, OPMT, DSCI, REAL, and MKTG.
Located on 32 Finn Street, #39 on the UST map, if you wish to become a degree-seeking student (651-962-6150).
ID Card Office: Once you are registered for class(es) you may obtain a free picture identification card at the Card Office (651-962-6069), Room 101 of Murray-Herrick Campus Center, #6 on the UST map. You will need an ID card when you purchase a parking permit, to check out materials from the library, and for using the athletic facilities.
Network ID / Network Password / Murphy Online and Blackboard Access: To gain access to UST Technology, please contact the IRT Tech Desk at 651-962-6230 or email.
Call 651-962-7275. They are located at 2119 Grand Avenue (corner of Grand Avenue and Finn Street) www.stthomas.edu/psps
View Final Grades:
Final grades may be viewed on Murphy Online. You must have a UST I.D. and password to access this site. If you do not know your UST I.D. and password, please contact the IRT Tech Desk at 651-962-6230 or email.
St. Paul Campus, 651-962-6850 (lower level of Murray-Herrick Campus Center)
Minneapolis Campus, 651-962-4340 (1st Floor Terrence Murphy Hall)
UST General Information Line/Switchboard: 651-962-5000.
Click here to view UST campus map