The University of St. Thomas

University Registrar

Name and/or Address Change


One of the following forms of legal documents is needed before a name change will be completed:

The Registrar's office accepts name changes in the following ways:

NOTE: We do not change names when we receive a form or letter that indicates a name has changed without first having the required documents, as outlined above.


Currently Enrolled Students:

Log on to Murphy Online.

Former Students:

You may send, fax or deliver a signed letter requesting that your address be changed.  Please include your previous address and new address information, along with any changes to your telephone number(s).