Banner Online Training and Training Policies
Please follow these steps to assist a new employee with their access needs, or to request additional Banner access for yourself.
- Everyone must take Banner Orientation. Please click here and follow the 4 steps.
- If you are requesting any type of access from the Registrar's office and have not taken the ONLINE FERPA course and quiz, please contact Linda Dorn at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will enroll you in the online course and send instructions.
- Most maintenance access to Banner requires hands on training with Registrar's Office staff members.
- If you need maintenance access to Banner Schedule to set up course sections, please contact Lori Seavers at email@example.com.
- If you need maintenance access to registration and academic history, contact Linda Dorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintenance access for SGASADD, faculty load, Internet Native Banner grading and time ticketing may be received after viewing the appropriate online training video, taking the online quiz that follows the video AND having your supervisor complete and submit the online security access form.
- All query access to simply view information for catalog and schedule, academic history, registration, faculty load, time ticketing, faculty load and INB grading may be received after viewing the appropriate online training video, taking the online quiz that follows the video AND having your supervisor complete and submit the online security access form.
- Click here to view the following online training videos: Academic History, Catalog/Schedule, Faculty Load, Internet Native Banner Grading, Registration, SGASADD attributes, Time Ticketing, Murphy for Faculty.
- For access needs other than those listed above, please contact the IRT tech desk at 651-962-6230