Sona Systems is an online system the Psychology Department at the University of St. Thomas uses to manage and schedule Psychology Department research projects. This system will enable student researchers to enter their research experiment, solicit participants from the student participant pool and schedule appointments. Any student enrolled as a participant in the "participant pool" is able to view current student research experiments and schedule appointments to participate in these experiments.
Any questions, please contact Julie Jepma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-962-5030.
Participant Registration Instructions
If you would like to earn research credit by participating in Psychology department research, you can now sign up at: http://stthomas.sona-systems.com
If you have questions about research credit, see your class syllabus or ask your professor.
To sign up as a participant on Sona Systems
- Go to http://stthomas.sona-systems.com.
- Click on "Request Account."
- Fill in the requested information. You must use your St. Thomas email address to register.
- Click on the "Request Account."
- You will receive an email with your password in your St. Thomas in-box. Go again to http://stthomas.sona-systems.com
- You are now a registered participant. To view studies available click on the "All Studies" option.
- To learn more about the study, click on its title or click "Study info."
- To register for a study, click on "Timeslots" or the "view timeslots for this study" button at the bottom of the study's information page.