Media Coverage and Events
President Sullivan will be visiting cities across the country in an effort to meet as many St. Thomas alumni, friends and prospective students as possible. As she described in her inauguration speech, Sullivan feels it is time to "let our light shine more broadly into the world."
Locations and dates are updated regularly; watch the "appearances" column on this page or visit the Alumni Association site for a full list and registration information.
In the Media
Speeches and Articles
The President on Social Media
Dr. Sullivan addressed the faculty at her annual President's Academic Convocation on Tuesday, Sept. 8. Click here for video.
Dr. Sullivan invites students, faculty and staff to join her at the university's annual Opening Mass at 11 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 13, in the Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas. An outdoor reception follows (rain site: Koch Commons).
President's office hours: Dr. Sullivan will hold office hours this semester on St. Paul and Minneapolis campuses. Appointments will be available on a first-come, first served basis. To schedule a 15-minute appointment with the president, please call Karen Hennes, (651) 962-6500. This semester, the president’s office hours will be:
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall
- 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall
- 2-4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 2, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall
- 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall
- 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall
- 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 15, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall