Digital Display Board Policies
University of St. Thomas recognized student clubs and organizations, departments and offices may submit advertising for display on video boards in the Anderson Student Center.
- Electronic flyers should be submitted electronically (as a JPEG)
- Electronic flyers may be displayed two weeks prior to specific event or two weeks for general announcements
Responsible Use Policies
All submissions must comply with the University’s Responsible Use Policies.
The following types of advertising will not be approved:
- Alcohol related advertisements or events advertising the sale of alcohol
- Advertisements for tobacco related products
- Advertisements for non-UST sponsored courses or class related events
- Travel and spring break posters (unless sponsored through a UST student club or organization)
- Content that contains disrespectful or harmful language or images
Offensive Behavior Policy
All content is subject to the University’s Statement on Offensive Behavior available here
Political postings must be in accordance with the University’s Political Guidelines and Policies available here