How to submit a request for service
Online: From the UST Request for Service page, click on Physical Plant.
By paper document: obtain a Request for Service form from the Facilities Management main office, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
When filling out a Facilities Mangement Request for Service, it is imperative that all pertinent information concerning the requested work is included.
Pertinent information includes:
- Name of the requestor
- Phone extension where requestor can be contacted
- Which building (the online request form gives all building choices)
- The specific office or room number
- The specific location (ex. NW window, SE corner, etc.)
- What needs to be done or what exactly the problem is (please be as specific and to the point as possible)
- Account number to be charged
- Name of the head of your department (paper form)
- The type of request: General Administrative, Residence Hall, or Vandalism
You will receive an auto-receipt for your work order. If you do not receive a reply, your request for service may not have been received by Facilities Management. To confirm, please contact UST Facilities Mangement at 962-6530.