Divisions and Functions
Facilities Management is committed to providing the highest quality planning, services and maintenance necessary to support the University of St. Thomas' educational goals. This guide summarizes which division to contact for your service needs. For a more specific guide to Facilities Management services, go to the Quick Reference Guide.
Campus Scheduling Services
The Campus Scheduling Services team facilitates the scheduling of St. Thomas’ location resources for academic courses and internal meetings and events. Campus Scheduling Servcies is an Administrative Department thus available and processing reqeusts Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00pm.
For more information please go to the Campus Scheduling Website.
- General carpentry
- Furniture repair and restoration
- Locks and keys
- Window repair
- Door hardware repair
Questions about carpentry services may be directed to Brad Moore at (651) 629-0495.
- Receiving and delivery of University purchases
- Data entry in Banner
- Return of office product merchandise
- Warehouse inventory and management
- On-campus and intra-campus moves
Questions about Central Receiving services may be directed to Bob Douglas at 962-6388.
Information and guidelines for receiving at St. Thomas may also be found at UST Central Receiving.
- Routine, emergency, and special cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Classroom supplies
- Floor cleaning, stripping, waxing
- Lightbulb replacement
- Support for campus events
- Trash removal
- Window cleaning
Questions about custodial services may be directed to Bob Guggisberg at 962-6531
- Fire alarm maintenance
- Electrical maintenance and repair
Questions about electrical services may be directed to Dan Hoffman at 962-6986
- Fire safety
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Elevator maintenance
- Employee Right to Know
- Hazardous waste & HasMat disposal
- Safety Training
Questions about environmental safety services may be directed to Colin Brownlow at 962-6533
- Lawn Care
- Street, sidewalk, parking lot maintenance
- Snow removal and road/sidewalk sanding
- Support for campus events
- Tree and shrub maintenance
Questions about grounds may be directed to Bob Reed at 962-6545.
- Interior and exterior painting
- Sheet rock repair
- Vinyl wall coatings
Questions about painting services may be directed to Facilities Mangement at 962-6530.
- Confidential paper
- Electronics for recycling or reallocation
- Furniture for recycling or reallocation
Questions about recycling services may be directed to Bob Douglas at 962-6388 or Paul Hietpas at 962-6387.
Web information about recycling at UST may be found at the UST Recycling Page.
- Vehicle maintenance
Questions about vehicle maintenance services for UST vehicles may be directed to Bob Reed at 962-6545.