Advising Information

Request for Course Evaluation -  If you would like to receive credit for a course taken at another institution, or if you would like a study-abroad course approved, please complete a and deliver it (along with required supporting materials) to JRC 241. Paper copies of the Request for Course Evaluation Form are available in JRC 241.

Declaring a Major or Minor - To declare a philosophy major or minor, please see the Philosophy Department Coordinator, in JRC 241.

Drop-In Advising Hours - Each semester major advisors offer drop-in advising hours to counsel both majors and those thinking about majoring in philosophy. At the time of registration, the drop-in advising schedule is expanded and posted along with detailed descriptions of course offerings. Stop by JRC 241 for the latest schedule.