Lost Checks Affidavit

If you have lost your UST Payroll check, you MUST print and sign this form prior to sending it to Payroll (AQU 202). You can also call Payroll:  If you are an hourly staff or a student employee call 651-962-6805.  If you are salaried staff or faculty call 651-962-6513 . 

For more information on earnings and deductions, you can view checks and direct deposit stubs for both current & past pay periods on Murphy Online. Go to Employee Services/Pay Information/Pay Stub and select the year and the data of the paycheck you want to copy.

Download Lost Check Form