Salaried Staff Employees

How do I report my Vacation time taken?

If you go to the Tools button on the University home page you will see a link for Vacation Reporting.

What do I need to do to get paid?

  • If you are a new employee you should visit Human Resources
    at AQU 219 and they will assist you with any new hire paperwork.
  • Your pay is initiated on a new hire web page to Human
    Resources by your immediate supervisor.

When do I get paid?

Salaried Staff are paid in accordance with the Salaried
Payroll Schedules

Who do I go to with paycheck questions?

Generally any member of the Payroll staff should be able to assist you, please
send an email to and someone will reply within 24
hours.  The Payroll Accountant is responsible for processing the salaried
payroll and can be reached at 651-962-6513.