Faculty Employees

How do I find out if my employment contract has been processed?

Human Resources can respond to any compensation questions you have.

What do I need to do to get paid?

  • If you are a new employee you should visit Human Resources located in AQU 217 to complete new hire paperwork.  After completing your new hire paperwork in H.R. you should submit your signed contract.

  • If you are returning faculty you only need to sign and return your contract according to the instructions given to you with the contract.

When do I get paid?

Faculty members are paid in accordance with the Salaried
Payroll Schedules.

Who do I go to with paycheck questions?

Generally any member of the Payroll staff should be able to assist you.  Please send an email to payroll@stthomas.edu and someone will reply within 24 hours. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing the salaried payroll and can be reached at 651-962-6513.