Future Visiting Scholars

Are you interested in teaching or doing research at the University of St. Thomas?

  1. Contact the academic department or college in which you would like to teach or do research.
  2. Once an arrangement is made, confirm the dates and the purpose of your visit.
  3. The UST Department will request a DS-2019 from International Student Services (so that you can apply for your J-1 visa).
  4. The DS-2019 and other important information about UST will be sent to you so that you can apply for the visa.
  5. Upon arrival in St. Paul, check-in with International Student Services and receive a J-1 scholar orientation.