University Policy Repository
The University Policy Repository is a new resource for the St. Thomas community, launched in mid-2017. The repository contains all university policies that are subject to approval of the St. Thomas president. If requested or approved by the policy owner, the repository also contains policies that do not require the president’s approval. Policies that are not subject to the president's approval may be added to the repository over time.
The repository contains the most current, official version of the designated policies. Any copies (print or electronic) of policies that are inconsistent with the version contained in the repository are not in effect and should be disregarded.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) attached to the policies are intended to help readers understand how the policy will be applied in certain situations. FAQ cannot be used to set new policy.
Policies in the repository can be accessed in three ways:
By alphabetical order according to their titles or subject:
According to the constituencies covered by the policies:
According to their policy categories:
- Series 100: Institutional Policies (applicable to all members of the St. Thomas community)
- Series 200: Academic Policies (applicable to all faculty, staff and students)
- Series 300: Faculty Handbook (applicable to all faculty and administrators)
- Series 400: Employee Policies (applicable to all faculty, staff and student employees)
- Series 500: Staff Policies (applicable to all staff and student employees)
- Series 600: Student Policies (applicable to all students)
- Series 700: Student Worker Policies (applicable only to student employees)
- Series 800: Unit Policies (application varies)