Yammer is a private social network that helps you get connected with other St. Thomas members, share information across teams, and organize around projects. Only your coworkers can join, so your communications on Yammer are secure and visible only to people within your organization.
- Join a group or create a new one! Collaborate as a group by creating polls, posting announcements, or sharing files together. You can customize these groups to be public or private to the rest of the university.
- Follow topics and other members to stay up to date on what is happening.
- Start a conversation and reply to others to spark ideas or answer questions
- Praise the great work that others are doing and like their posts to show your agreement.
- When you have a question, use Yammer search to find the information or a coworker to get the answer.
Learn more about using Yammer as a social network.
St. Thomas encourages computer use in accordance with its mission and purpose by providing computing resources to the university community. As with all campus resources at the university, please show respect in your academic, professional, and personal work and be mindful of the privacy of other St. Thomas community members.