With just one click, whether across the hall or across the globe, you can make your conversations and meetings more productive. HD video, screen sharing, and real-time note taking help meetings matter, by producing actionable results and decisions for your team.
Open Skype for Business from any campus computer or install for your personal devices when you login to Office 365.
- Make and receive a video call
- Set up a meeting right from Outlook
- Join a meeting in a few simple steps
- Share your screen so everyone stays on the same page
- Instant message for quick questions and comments
- Add contacts to connect with peers within and outside of the St. Thomas community
- Record your meetings to playback later or share with others
Learn more about through this online tour to get started with Skype for Business.
St. Thomas encourages computer use in accordance with its mission and purpose by providing computing resources to the university community. As with all campus resources at the university, please show respect in your academic, professional, and personal work and be mindful of the privacy of other St. Thomas community members.