St. Thomas provides all faculty, staff, and students with 1TB of cloud file storage.
- Upload your files in OneDrive easily with drag and drop features.
- Access your files from any device.
- Save & Sync files to the cloud from your desktop.
- Share your work with others. Keep one document version that you can all access and edit together as a team.
- You can edit files at the same time as others work on the file.
Learn more about using OneDrive.
St. Thomas encourages computer use in accordance with its mission and purpose by providing computing resources to the university community. As with all campus resources at the university, please show respect in your academic, professional, and personal work and be mindful of the privacy of other St. Thomas community members.