Winning Strategies for Growing Retail Sales and Profits program is May 17-19
The Center for Business Excellence presents Winning Strategies for Growing Retail Sales and Profits, from Wednesday to Friday, May 17-19.
Developed with the Institute for Retailing Excellence, this program focuses on the needs of corporate and regional directors of marketing, merchandising, retail operations, advertising and sales who wish to enhance their ability to develop profitable sales growth initiatives. Manufacturing and advertising executives who sell to or support retailers also will benefit from this program.
- Identify and develop strategies for driving retail sales
- Explore various tactics to build profitable top-line sales
- Use pricing and promotional levers to achieve success
- Examine interplay between in-store, direct marketing and the Internet to drive sales
- Learn how customers think and respond to various marketing tactics
- Increase their understanding of how various market segments interact with different retail environments
- Deepen their perspective on the retailing industry today and in the future
- Determine how to measure qualitative and quantitative retailing success
For more information, visit the Center for Business Excellence Winning Strategies Web page.
This program is offered in both open enrollment and custom formats. For more information, visit the Center for Business Excellence Web site or call (651) 962-4600.