Hosted by the Wellness Center, the 11th Annual Wellness 5K was held Saturday, Oct. 13, along Summit Avenue. The top three runners in each category are listed below.
- First place – freshman Jacob Gerhartz with a time of 17:04
- Second place – freshman Dan Pastika
- Third place – freshman Theo Brakob
- First place – freshman Alyssa Hess with a time of 22:30
- Second place – sophomore Caroline Stiles
- Third place – senior Katie Nordyke
The Wellness Center has extra 5K long-sleeve shirts, sizes S-XL, available for purchase for $5 each. Stop by the center in the lower level of Koch Commons to pick one up.