VISION – Volunteers in Service Internationally or Nationally – will be conducting six information sessions over the next eight days to promote its spring break service trips. The trips include destinations in Colorado, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, St. John Virgin Islands and Chicago.
Information sessions will be held in Room 237, Anderson Student Center, unless noted otherwise. Information sessions will be held:
- Monday, Feb. 6 – 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 – noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 – 7-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 9 – noon-1 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 12 – 8-9 p.m. (Fireside Room, Murray-Herrick Campus Center)
- Monday, Feb. 13 – 7-8 p.m.
For more information email Karlie Eaton.