If you order office products in your job at St. Thomas, Training and Development has a session for you. Take myUSOPNET.com training from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 21, in the lower-level computer lab of Binz Refectory.
This training class will familiarize you with the US Office Product Co.’s Internet ordering system. In this class you will learn:
- How to log onto USOP’s Internet ordering system
- How to place an order and how to check its status
- How to distinguish between contract and noncontract items
- How to look up product numbers
- How to create a personalized shopping list
- How to use the company’s e-catalog to find products
- How to contact USOP if you have questions
After completing the class, you should feel comfortable placing USOP orders online.
For updated training course information, check the Training and Development’s Training Online Web page .
Questions? Suggestions? Contact Training and Development via e-mail or call (651) 962-6900.