The All Staff Forum will be held 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 28, in James B. Woulfe Alumni Hall (ASC 378) in St. Paul and the Opus Hall Great Room (MOH 201) in Minneapolis. The forum will be simulcast between the two campuses. Several administrators will attend the forum and will share information regarding the state of the university and answer your questions. The event is co-hosted by the Exempt Staff Council and Non-Exempt Staff Council, and all staff are invited.
- Blessing from Dr. Mark Neuzil, interim vice president, Office for Mission
- Keynote speaker President Julie Sullivan
- Michelle Thom, associate vice president for human resources
- Dr. Jane Canney, vice president for student affairs
- In addition, several new campus leaders will be introduced to staff
A chili luncheon will be served. Invitations will be distributed via email the week of Sept. 29, and RSVPs must be submitted by Oct. 14. As part of your RSVP, you will have the opportunity to ask questions (these will be kept anonymous and shared with the speakers). To RSVP to the luncheon, please visit the Exempt Staff Council or Non-Exempt Staff Council websites.
If you are unable to attend the luncheon but would like to submit a question to one of the speakers, email your respective council by Oct. 14 at:
Exempt (salaried) staff: email@example.com
Non-Exempt (hourly) staff: firstname.lastname@example.org