UST in the news
Here’s a roundup of recent stories of interest that mention St. Thomas.
Read the stories by clicking on the links. Links do expire and change as papers move stories to “archive” status, so be sure to read stories soon if you’re interested. In some cases, you’ll need to register on the publication’s Web site in order to access the stories.
- “10 p.m. news,” KARE-TV, July 21, 2003. St. Thomas communication professor Dr. Kevin Sauter provided analysis for a news story about Jesse Ventura’s plans for a new MSNBC TV show (not available online).
- “Unemployed flock to Wells Fargo job fair,” Star Tribune, July 23, 2003. Among them was a recent UST grad. http://www.startribune.com/stories/535/4002264.html
- “Student housing: Tough sanctions one step to neighborhood disputes,” St. Paul Pioneer Press, July 23, 2003. This is an editorial.
- “Education was always a top priority for Archbishop Roach,” The Catholic Spirit, July 24, 2003.
- “Imation’s Colleen Willhite Awarded ‘Women Changemakers’ Honor,” PR Newswire, July 25, 2003. She has an MBA from St. Thomas.