Please congratulate the newly elected members of the 2014-2015 Undergraduate Student Government at St. Thomas:
- Ryan Smith: president
- Chad Berg: Executive Vice President
- Katzie Truso: Vice President of Public Relations
- Evan Eklund: Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Anna Burns: Vice President of Administrative Affairs
- Riley Reinhart: Senior Class Senator
- Alec Steiner: Junior Class President
- Michael Gaytko: Junior Class Senator
- Mike Garrity: Junior Class Senator
- Paige Aanestad: Sophomore Class President
- Evan Keil: Sophomore Class Senator
- Samantha Connolly Nutting: Sophomore Class Senator
- Ruthie Murray: Transfer Senator
- Liz Reynolds: Macalester-Groveland Neighborhood Senator
- Alex Marshall: Merriam Park Neighborhood Senator
- Braden Ericson: Elections and Credentials Chair
USG is accepting applications for the vice president of finance position, and all undergraduate students are encouraged to apply. This position is an appointed position, and applicants should have strong communication skills and a passion for finance. Students do not need to be majoring in finance or accounting to hold this position. This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved and expand your UST experience.
Please visit the USG website or stop by the Department of Campus Life (ASC 325) for a packet and application. Applications are due by 3 p.m. Monday, April 28, in Campus Life. Interviews will be held April 29-May 1.
Elections will be held early in the fall for first-year class positions and remaining open positions on USG.