The University Advocates for Women and Equity elected a new coordinating council at a meeting of the full membership on Oct. 12.
New and returning council members are:
- Vanessa Cornett-Murtada, Music Department
- Liz Dussol, Academic Advising
- Lauren Graff, undergraduate student
- Amy Kritzer, English Department
- Tara LaFerla, Multicultural Student Services
- Susan Myers, Theology Department
- Ea McMillan Porter, Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Mary Ann Ryan, Campus Life
- Paddy Satzer, Law Library Operations
- Margie Siegel, Center for Business Excellence
- Lindsay Schwab, undergraduate student
- Corrine Carvalho, Theology Department and director of the Luann Dummer Center for Women (ex officio)
Contact any of these members with issues and concerns that you would like to see the UAWE address.
The UAWE was established to address issues of the climate for women students, staff and faculty at the University of St. Thomas. The committee has a particular mission of support and advocacy for women. Membership is open to both women and men.