All are invited to attend a Toastmasters demonstration from noon to 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 14, in Room MPLS 150, at the Minneapolis campus.
Whether you’re staff, faculty or a student, Toastmasters can improve your communication skills, help you lose the fear of public speaking and contribute to success in your chosen career.
The Management Center is looking into the feasibility of starting a new Toastmasters club at the Minneapolis campus. If there is enough interest, the club could start regular meetings in March.
Being a member of Toasmasters can provide:
- A means of learning and improving communication abilities within an atmosphere of fellowship and fun.
- Opportunities for personal and occupational advancement based on improved abilities and expanded experience.
- Leadership development through training and club involvement.
- Continuing practice and exposure to sound communication techniques.
- Increased confidence, ability to organize and present logical thought with self-assurance and a better understanding of human relations.
If you are interested in attending the demonstration or would like more information, contact Vic Massaglia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 962-4608.