The St. Thomas Great Books reading group will discuss The Elegant Universe, by Brian Greene, on Wednesday, Sept. 15. Participants will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. in Room 388, Owens Science Hall.
The Great Books reading group tentative schedule:
- Oct. 20 – The Shack, by William P. Young
- Nov. 17 – Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis
- Dec. 15 – The Jungle, by Upton Sinclair
- January – to be determined
- February – Heart of Darkness, by Joseph Conrad
Everyone is welcome; refreshments will be served. The books are available in the University of St. Thomas Bookstore. Look for the Great Books poster near the customer service desk.
For more information or to make requests or comments, e-mail Dr. Thomas Tommet.