Teacher Education Undergraduate Interviews set for Oct. 30
Teacher Education Undergraduate Interviews will be held from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, in Room 343, Opus Hall on the Minneapolis campus.
(In order to take Block III courses, it is necessary to interview and be admitted to the Teacher Education Department.)
Information needed for interviewing:
- 2.75 (UST) GPA
- Field Experience I (Exploration)
- PPST scores, or proof that you have taken the test
- Major field card
- Recommendation from your major field adviser
- Recommendation from your education adviser
- Multicultural experience and essay (optional now but must be turned in before student teaching)
- Portfolio (bring with you to the interview)
When the above information is in, sign up for an in interview by calling Kathy Neary, (651) 962-4420.