Study abroad: Pre-Departure Essentials meetings this week
Are you studying abroad this spring on a St. Thomas or co-sponsored program? If so, you are required to attend a Pre-Departure Essentials meeting, at one of the following times:
- 11:40 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, in Room 301, Aquinas Hall
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 11:40 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, in Room 301, Aquinas Hall
Please bring your St. Thomas approval packet.
Here are the topics to be covered:
- Pre-approval for courses abroad
- Registration as UST student while abroad
- Program payment and financial aid
- Credit from abroad and transcripts
- Course registration for your return semester at UST
- Housing for the return semester.