Interested in serving as a student leader next summer or during the 2011-12 academic year?
Applications are available for the following positions:
- Apartment coordinator
- International student mentor
- REAL Program peer adviser and summer resident adviser (dual position)
- Resident adviser
- Summer orientation leader
- Transfer orientation leader
- STAR intern
- Hana Executive Board
- Commuter adviser
- Linkages Peer Mentor Program intern
- Peer minister
View detailed position descriptions and more information on the application process on the Student Leadership Selection Web page.
Note the application deadlines:
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010 – application deadline for those who plan to study abroad in spring 2011
- Thursday, Feb. 10, 2011 – regular application due date
Students who would like to create or improve their résumés are welcome to attend a résumé-writing workshop at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 9, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
Students who wish to talk to someone about a specific position should stop by from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 9, in the Murray-Herrick Campus Center second-floor atrium. A representative from each position will be available to answer questions about the positions and any specific application process.
For more information about student leadership selection contact Matt Gustafson, (651) 962-6140.