All staff, exempt and nonexempt, are invited to the All-Staff Forum on Tuesday, Nov. 16.
The forum will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, in St. Paul, and in Room 252, Terrence Murphy Hall, in Minneapolis. The forum will be simulcast between the campuses. A chili luncheon will be served while members of senior administration share pertinent information regarding the state of the university from a variety of perspectives.
To ensure an accurate amount of food for everyone, register for the forum here by Wednesday, Nov. 10. Mark the campus where you will attend and your choice of chili: with meat or vegetarian. Register only once; if you use the link above to register again, only the UST website appears, indicating that your registration has been received.
All-Staff Forum agenda:
- Father John Malone, vice president for mission
- Welcome and blessing
- Dr. Susan Huber, executive vice president and chief academic officer
- Academic state of the university
- Dr. Mark Dienhart, executive vice president and chief operating officer
- State of the university
- Mark Vangsgard, vice president, Business Affairs, and CFO
- Financial state of the university
- Edna Comedy, associate vice president, Human Resources
- Human Resources initiatives
If you are unable to attend but would like to have a specific or general question asked on your behalf, e-mail the council for your constituency:
Exempt staff members who want to submit an anonymous question or comment can do so via the Exempt Staff website. Nonexempt staff member who want to submit an anonymous question or comment can do so via intercampus mail; send comments to mail code DEV, attention Carissa Bartlett.