The St. Thomas Veterans’ Association’s annual Toys for Tots Drive will collect new and unwrapped toys from five locations on the St. Paul campus and from one location on the Minneapolis campus this week.
Toy drop-sites on the St. Paul campus are located in:
- McNeely Hall, main office
- Murray-Herrick Campus Center, outside the Bookstore
- O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center, main area
- Child Development Center (restricted access)
- Second-floor link between O’Shaughnessy Science Hall and Owens Science Hall
The drop-site on the Minneapolis campus is located in:
The Veterans’ Association will collect from the Minneapolis campus location on Thursday, Dec. 16, and from the St. Paul campus location on Friday morning, Dec. 17.
“Last year just under 40 toys were donated from two locations, so we’re hoping the fact that St. Thomas is now an official Toys for Tots drop location and that there are now six locations between both campuses we’ll surpass last years donations,” remarked David Sepeda, president of the Veterans’ Association. “Please consider giving to this worthy cause of helping families in need this Christmas season. You can even give online at Toys for Tots.”