Tickets for the Spring Dance are now on sale. Sponsored by STAR, the dance will be held from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday, April 16, in the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex field house.
Buy tickets online and early; the homecoming dance sold out in record time. There is a limit of one guest ticket per student while they last, and only a limited number of student tickets available. The tickets are free for undergraduate UST students and $8 for guests. The online ticket sales will stop at 9 p.m. Saturday, April 16 – or earlier if they are sold out.
Things you need to know:
- The field house doors will open for the dance at 9 p.m. and close at 12:30 a.m. No one will be allowed entrance or re-entrance after that time.
- Bring UST student ID (guests must provide government-issued identification) along with your E-ticket.
How to purchaseE-tickets:
- Visit the Tickets website and click “Login” to begin.
- On the next page click “UST Login”and log in with UST username and password.
- Customer Registration – Fill out billing and shipping information.
- Find “STAR Sponsored Events” and click “Spring Dance.” Read all information provided. Remember: Students can get only one ticket for themselves and purchase one guest ticket.
- After purchasing tickets students must print out the E-ticket to be scanned at the entrance of the dance.
A note about E-tickets:
The E-ticket acts as a ticket to the dance. Students must have this E-ticket in order to get into the dance along with UST ID. Each E-ticket is an individually bar-coded ticket, which allows entry to the dance when scanned at the door.
Keep this ticket in a safe area as you would money or regular tickets. The barcode only allows one entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the dance. If a student plans to re-enter the dance, they must have their E-ticket scanned as they exit.
- If I lose my E-ticket, can I print another one? Yes, just click the “My Account” tab and find the link that says “Print E-Tickets,” then print a ticket to be scanned upon entrance.
- Can I give my ticket to someone else? If you are unable to attend the dance, email Wendy Lor to return the ticket.
For more information contact Lor at STAR, (651) 962-6136, or Mail #4024.