Seven University Student Government positions are up for election this fall.
Open positions for nonfreshman are:
- Executive vice-president (executive board)
- Elections and credentials committee chair
- Student diversity relations chair
Open freshman offices:
- Freshman class president
- Freshman class senator (two positions)
- Freshman residential senator
To run for office, pick-up a packet outside the Leadership Room, Room 111, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, or on the USG website. Packets are due at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 10, at the mandatory candidates’ meeting in the Koch Commons Fireside Room. Elections will be held Sept. 14-17.
For more information e-mail Corey Dahl, USG vice-president of public relations.