The September training calendar is available. For the most updated course information visit the Web site and register through Training Online.
Featured in September is a course to teach people how to order office products over the Internet. The class will help purchasers become familiar with the US Office Products Company Internet ordering system, myUSOPNET.com.
In this class you will learn:
- How to log onto USOP’s Internet ordering system
- How to place an order and how to check the status of an order
- How to distinguish between contract and non-contract items
- How to look up product numbers
- How to create a “my list” which is a personalized shopping list
- How to use the e-catalog to find products
- How to contact US Office Products if you have any questions
After completing this class, you should feel comfortable placing orders online with USOP.