The University of St. Thomas Economics Department and the Alliance Française de Minneapolis/St. Paul will host a round table discussion on Tuesday, March 29. The discussion, “Europe and the United States – Toward the Future: A New Trans-Atlantic Dialogue,” will be held at 7:30 p.m. in 3M Auditorium, Owens Science Hall.
Panelists will include:
- Heino Beckmann, former German Honorary Consul
- Jerome Chateau, president, French American Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Peter Coffey, professor emeritus of economics at St. Thomas
- Dr. J. Patrick Dale, chair of the Political Science Department at St. Olaf College
- Dr. Ameeta Jaiswal-Dale, associate professor of international finance at St. Thomas
- Jacky Jamieson, 25 years of international credit and financial risk management
The moderator for the evening will be Ed Hayward, partner at Oppenheimer Wolff and Donnelly, LLP, and chair of the Minnesota District Export Council.
This event is free and open to the public; a reception will follow the discussion.