Performance Assessment and Management Policy info sessions to be held
All employees are invited to attend a brown bag information session hosted by Edna Comedy, associate vice president of Human Resources. The sessions will help employees understand the new Performance Assessment and Management Policy, which went into effect July 1. See the HR Messenger (pdf file) for more information.
The university’s new performance management system is one way to recognize its employees as they grow and excel in their daily work. Performance Assessment is designed to foster relationship-building, problem-solving, and a reference for setting and checking on the fulfillment of goals and how they fit in with and further St. Thomas’ mission.
The new system has two parts: Performance assessment and performance management.
For more information on the Performance Assessment and Management Policy, mark your calendar to attend one of these brown bag sessions:
- Monday, Aug. 1: 1-3 p.m. in Room 301, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis
- Thursday, Aug. 4: 1-3 p.m. in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, St. Paul
- Tuesday, Aug. 9: 9-11 a.m. in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, St. Paul
Training sessions tailored specifically for managers and supervisors are offered on the following dates:
- Thursday, Aug. 4: 9 a.m.-noon in Room 354, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis
- Tuesday, Aug. 9: 8:30-11:30 a.m. in Room LL01, John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts, St. Paul
- Thursday, Aug. 11: 9 a.m.-noon in Room 354, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis
Visit Training Online to register for a training session.